Issue: 33, 6
- The populist radical right: a pathological normalcy
1167 - 1186
- Partisan politics and institutional (re)creation: locating and explaining the origins of modern finance Capitalism
1187 - 1213
Carney, Richard W.
- Who cuts back and when? The politics of delays in social expenditure cutbacks, 1980-2005
1214 - 1240
- Macroeconomic Policy, Strategic Leadership, and Voter Behaviour: the disparate tales of Socialist Reformism in Greece and Spian during the 1980s
1241 - 1260
Pappas, Takis S.
- Patrimonial economic voting: legislative elections in France
1261 - 1277
Lewis-Beck, Michael S.
- What sort of semi-presidentialism do Finns want? An intra-systemic comparative analysis
1278 - 1298
- Towards an analytical framework for party mergers: operationalising the cases of the German left party and the Dutch Green left
1299 - 1317
- The lega nord back in Government
1318 - 1340
- The role of personal benefits in public support for the EU: learning from the Erasmus students
1341 - 1361
- Case studies and EU Politics: a reply to Miklin
1362 - 1369
Selck, Torsten J.
European University Institute
| Last update on