- The Europeanisation of National Constitutions in the Constitutionalisation of Europe: Some Observations against the Background of the Constitutional Experience of the EU-15.
1 - 38
- Selected EU Judgments by CEE Constitutional Courts: Lessons on How (Not) to Amend Constitutions?
39 - 58
- Constitutional Implications of EU Membership: A View from the Commission.
59 - 98
- The European Arrest Warrant, Third Pillar Law and National Xonstitutional Resistance/Acceptance: The EAW Saga as Narrated by the Constitutional Judiciary in Poland, Germany and Czech Republic.
99 - 134
- The End of Judicial Constitutionalisation?
135 - 156
- Legal Instruments in the Reform Treaty-Simplified?
157 - 192
- The Functional Overlap of Enforcement and Implementation Tools.
193 - 228
- Identity and the Divergence of Discourses in Croatia and Europe.
229 - 240
- Transitional Arrangements in the Enlarged European Union: How Free is the Free Movement of Workers?
241 - 272
- Benchmarking, Safeguard Clauses and Verification Mechanisms - What's in a Name? Recent Developments in Pre- and Post-accession Conditionality and Compliance with EU Law.
273 - 306
- Towards an Improved Application of European Union Law in Lithuania: The Examples of Competition Law and Intellectual Property Law.
307 - 331
- Creating European Spaces for Associates, Partners, Neighbours.
331 - 354
- The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and the subsisting Commiyments of EU Member States under the european Convention on Human Rights: More Variable Geometry.
355 - 390
- "Can She Excuse my Wrongs?" The European Court of Justice and International Courts and Tribunals.
391 - 414
- Electoral Rights under the Review of the European Court of Justice: Judicial Trends and Constitutional Weaknesses.
415 - 442
- human Rights of Women and the Public/Private Divide in the International Human Rights Law.
443 - 468
- Gay Rights in the EU: A Long Way Forward for the Union of 27.
469 - 490
- Anti-Discrimination Policy and the Roma: Assessing the Impact of EU Enlargement.
491 - 514
- polish and German Constitutional Jurisprudence on Matters of European Community Law: A Comparison of the Constitutional Courts' Approaches.
515 - 532
- Referring to a Frame? Some Reflections on the European Contract Law Project.
533 - 558
- The New CEFTA with Special Reference to its Influence on Accession to the European Union and on the Republic of Croatia.
559 - 579
European University Institute
| Last update on