Issue: 53, 7
- International R&D spillovers and institutions
723 - 741
Hoffmaister, Alexander W.
- Global horse trading: IMF loans for votes in the United Nations Security Council
742 - 757
Vreeland, James Raymond
- Currency crises and foreign credit in emerging markets: Credit crunch or demand effect?
758 - 774
- Privatization, strategic foreign direct investment and host-country welfare
775 - 785
- A political economy theory of the soft budget constraint
786 - 798
Robinson, James A.
- Media as watchdogs: The role of news media in electoral competition
799 - 814
- The effects of government spending shocks on consumption under optimal stabilization
815 - 829
- A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased
830 - 845
- Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes?
846 - 869
European University Institute
| Last update on