Issue: 32, 1
- The Politics of Migration to Western Europe: Ireland in Comparative Perspective.
1 - 25
- Analysing the Policy Process in Democratic Spain.
26 - 54
Chari, Raj S.
- Muslim Elites and Ideologies in Portugal and Spain.
55 - 76
- Churches as Societal Veto Players: Religious Influence in Actor-Centred Theories of Policy-Making.
77 - 96
- The Politics of the Lisbon Strategy: The Changing Role of the Commission.
97 - 118
- Impaling Dracula: How EU Accession Empowered Civil Society in Romania.
119 - 141
Parau, Cristina Elena
- The Impact of EU Referenda on National Electoral Politics: The Dutch Case.
142 - 171
De Vries, Catherine
- Arend Lijphart and the Transformation of Irish Democracy.
172 - 195
- Power Resources of Parliamentary Executives: Policy Advice in the UK and Germany.
196 - 214
Elections in Context
- Euroclash: The EU, European Identity, and the Future of Europe.
226 - 227
- What’s Wrong with the European Union and How to Fix It.
227 - 228
- Leaderless Europe.
228 - 229
- Controlling Governments: Voters, Institutions, and Accountability.
230 - 231
Maravall, José María
- Christian Democracy and the Origins of the European Union.
231 - 232
- Social Democracy in Power. The Capacity to Reform.
232 - 233
- Secularism or Democracy? Associational Governance of Religious Diversity.
233 - 234
- Explaining Institutional Change in Europe.
234 - 235
- Europeanization and Multilevel Governance.
235 - 236
- Politicians and Public Services: Implementing Change in a Clash of Cultures.
236 - 237
- The Politics of EU Accession: Ideology, Party Strategy and the European Question.
237 - 238
- Central European History and the European Union. The Meaning of Europe.
238 - 239
Kirschbaum, Stanislav J.
- Spanish Politics: Democracy after Dictatorship.
239 - 241
Encarnación, Omar G.
- The Reinvention of Spain: Nation and Identity since Democracy.
241 - 242
European University Institute
| Last update on