Issue: 51, 7
- Time- or state-dependent price setting rules? Evidence from micro data
1589 - 1613
Santos Silva, J.M.C.
- Fiscal implications of AIDS in South Africa
1614 - 1640
- Measuring income elasticity for Swiss money demand: What do the cantons say about financial innovation?
1641 - 1660
Fischer, Andreas M.
- A microfoundation for increasing returns in human capital accumulation and the under-participation trap
1661 - 1681
Booth, Alison L.
- Do women react differently to incentives? Evidence from experimental data and payroll records
1682 - 1707
Paarsch, Harry J.
Shearer, Bruce S.
- Mark-ups, economies of scale and the role of knowledge spillovers in OECD industries
1708 - 1732
- Mixing goods with two-part tariffs
1733 - 1750
Hoernig, Steffen H.
Valletti, Tommaso M.
- Trading horizons and the value of money
1751 - 1767
- A time-varying “natural” rate of interest for the euro area
1768 - 1784
- Private value of European patents
1785 - 1812
- Self-enforcing exchange among generations: Implications for consumption and mobility
1813 - 1827
- International comparisons of rural–urban educational attainment: Data and determinants
1828 - 1857
Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali
Cardak, Buly A.
European University Institute
| Last update on