Issue: 23, 3
- Why is the world short of democracy?: A cross-country analysis of barriers to representative government
582 - 604
Borooah, Vani K.
- The theory of trade policy and trade agreements: A critique
605 - 623
Ethier, Wilfred J.
- Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties
624 - 640
De Donder, Philippe
- Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights
641 - 659
- External influences on economic reform: Reform as a regional public good
660 - 673
- Ratification through referendum or parliamentary vote: When to call a non-required referendum?
674 - 692
- Voting rules and budget allocation in the enlarged EU
693 - 706
- The effects of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model
707 - 733
- Policy myopia and economic growth
734 - 753
Aidt, Toke S.
- (Non)intervention in intra-state conflicts
754 - 767
Atsu Amegashie, J.
- Collective rent seeking when sharing rules are private information
768 - 776
Baik, Kyung Hwan
- Informality, corruption and trade reform
777 - 789
- Trade protection to reduce redistribution
790 - 805
- The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm
806 - 819
Maw, James W.
European University Institute
| Last update on