Issue: 51, 4
- International trade and consumption network externalities
781 - 803
- Not by growth alone: The role of the distribution of income in regional diversity in poverty reduction
805 - 829
- Imports, entry and competition law as market disciplines
831 - 858
Kee, Hiau Looi
- Optimal selling strategies when buyers may have hard information
859 - 870
Schmitz, Patrick W.
- An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies
871 - 900
van Winden, Frans
- Endogenous trade bloc formation in an asymmetric world
901 - 924
- The educational and occupational background of central bankers and its effect on inflation: An empirical analysis
925 - 941
- Vertical distribution, parallel trade, and price divergence in integrated markets
943 - 970
Maskus, Keith E.
- North, South and distance in the gravity model
971 - 991
- Do exporters have anything to learn from foreign multinationals?
993 - 1010
- Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States
1011 - 1039
- Does exchange rate variability matter for welfare? A quantitative investigation of stabilization policies
1040 - 1058
Bergin, Paul R.
European University Institute
| Last update on