Issue: 50, 3
- Company interests and foreign aid policy : Playing donors off against one another
533 - 545
- Agglomeration and tax competition
647 - 668
- Firms agglomeration and unions
669 - 694
Picard, Pierre M.
- Social status and group norms : Indirect reciprocity in a repeated helping experiment
581 - 602
- Auctions as coordination devices
517 - 532
Janssen, Maarten C.W.
- Class-size effects in school systems around the world : Evidence from between-grade variation in TIMSS
695 - 736
- Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory
547 - 563
- Overbidding in fixed rate tenders - an empirical assessment of alternative explanations
631 - 646
- Intra-and international risk-sharing in the short run and the long run
777 - 806
Becker, Sascha O.
- Has the transmission mechanism of European monetary policy changed in the run-up to EMU?
737 - 776
- Experiencing change and the evolution of adaptive skills : Implications for economic growth
565 - 579
Owen, Ann L.
Iyigun, Murat F.
- Trade credit, bank lending and monetary policy transmission
603 - 629
European University Institute
| Last update on