Issue: 51, 3
- Foreign aid and weakest-link international public goods: An experimental study
599 - 623
- On the welfare effects of trade and investment liberalization
669 - 694
- The diffusion of computers and the distribution of wages
715 - 748
ter Weel, Bas
- Income distribution, borrowing constraints and redistributive policies
625 - 645
Berti Ceroni, Carlotta
- Buyer power and supplier incentives
647 - 667
- The risk properties of human capital and the design of government policies
695 - 713
da Costa, Carlos E.
Maestri, Lucas J.
- One market, one number? A composite indicator assessment of EU internal market dynamics
749 - 779
van Puyenbroeck, Tom
Knox Lovell, C.A.
- A life-cycle model of outmigration and economic assimilation of immigrants in Germany
553 - 576
- Business cycle transmission from the US to Germany—A structural factor approach
521 - 551
- Explaining the early years of the euro exchange rate: An episode of learning about a new central bank
505 - 520
- Employment changes, the structure of adjustment costs, and plant size
577 - 598
Nilsen, Øivind Anti
Salvanes, Kjell G.
European University Institute
| Last update on