Issue: 48, 6
- Specific investments, holdup, and the outside option principle
1399 - 1410
- Economic integration and the profitability of cross-border mergers and acquisitions
1211 - 1226
- Public goods, merit goods, and the relation between private and government consumption
1367 - 1398
- Bargaining structure and nominal wage flexibility
1349 - 1365
- Bidding in hierarchies
1301 - 1308
Konrad, Kai A.
- Does seasonality change over the business cycle? An investigation using monthly industrial production series
1309 - 1332
Osborn, Denise R.
- The behaviour of relative prices in the European Union: A sectoral analysis
1257 - 1286
- Wage and price controls in the equilibrium sequential search model
1287 - 1300
Rauh, Michael T.
- Industry equilibrium with outside financing and moral hazard: Implications for market integration
1227 - 1241
- Immigration from the former Soviet Union to Israel: Who is coming when?
1243 - 1257
- Dividends, safety and liquidation when liabilities are long-term and stochastic
1179 - 1210
- The comovement between real activity and prices in the G7
1333 - 1347
den Haan, Wouter J.
Sumner, Steven W.
European University Institute
| Last update on