Issue: 48, 2
- Antidumping duties, undertakings, and foreign direct investment in the EU
429 - 453
- Macroeconomic policy lessons of labor market frictions
259 - 284
- Foreign subsidiaries as a channel of international technology diffusion: Some direct firm level evidence from Belgium
455 - 476
- Managerial risk-taking incentives, product market competition and welfare
391 - 401
- The economics of production systems: Segmentation and skill-biased change
307 - 336
- Empirical models of short-term debt and crises: Do they test the creditor run hypothesis?
379 - 389
- Technology, trade, and adjustment to immigration in Israel
40 - 428
Hanson, Gordon H.
Slaughter, Matthew J.
- Predation and mergers: Is merger law counterproductive?
239 - 258
- A fundamental asymmetry of asymmetric shocks
337 - 351
- Absorptive capacity and the effects of foreign direct investment and equity foreign portfolio investment on economic growth
285 - 306
Durham, J. Benson
- The benefits of central bank's political independence
353 - 378
European University Institute
| Last update on